Walkthrough replaces the time-consuming process of touring multiple properties with a simple and affordable virtual reality experience.
On average agents spend 30 minutes driving to and from showings, and show on average 8 homes per buyer. There are realtors who have shown even 60 homes to a first time home buyer over the course of 3 months. Calculate in the gas, wear & tear on cars, and time lost between meetings and showing homes to a buyer is exhausting and takes a significant amount of time.
With over 792 million people moving every year, consumers will virtually tour new apartments, homes and offices along with being able to virtually stage and get an initial feel for every property without needing to ever physically visit each location.
- Founded: June 1, 2016
- Founders: Pascal Wagner (CEO), Jeremy Thiesen (CTO)
- Headquarters: Denver, CO
- Locations: Denver, CO & Austin, TX
- Total Equity: $325,000 (SEC Filing Jan 12, 2017)
- Employees: 18 (June 2017)
- Website: www.getawalkthrough.com
- Walkthrough Launches Virtual Home Tours In Austin And New York (6/22/17) VR Focus
- Why this Colorado startup believes VR can help you find your next home (4/11/17) BuiltInColorado
- Virtual Reality For Commercial Spaces (4/6/17) Colorado Real Estate Journal
- Florida State Alumni Pascal Wagner, Co-Founder Of Walkthrough (4/5/17) Rocinante VR
- Walkthrough Revolutionizes Denver Real Estate Listings With Fully Immersive VR Experience (4/1/17) VRandFun
- The Term Sheet: Startup funding roundup for January (3/2/17) BusinessDen
- Virtual tour startup lands funding to push into San Fran (1/31/17) BusinessDen
- 50 Colorado startups to watch in 2017 (1/17/17) BuiltInColorado
- Virtual and augmented reality on the rise: 10 Colorado companies shaping the industry (11/9/16) BuiltInColorado
- Wagner, Pascal. [angel.co/walkthroughvr “CEO”] Check
|url=value (help). Angellist.
- “Walkthrough Revolutionizes Denver Real Estate Listings with Fully Immersive VR Experience”.